Using a highly durable Pertex® Microlight inner and outer fabric, the Ascent 300 is filled with 300g (standard) of 650FP European Duck Down, and is designed in a user-friendly rectangular shape, ideal for general purpose outdoor use.
The Ascent range of sleeping bags offers great value for the feature set, which is similar to that of the more technical Rab® bags, such as internal YKK stash pockets, anti-snag webbing tape and a trapezoidal baffle design to eliminate cold spots.
The Ascent 300 is hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
- Pertex® Microlight inner and outer fabric
- 650FP European Duck Down
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Wide mummy shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Wide foot area for extended comfort
- ¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Left and right hand zips available – can be zipped to other Ascents
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537: 2012
- Comfort: -2°C
- Limit: -8.5°C
- Extreme: -27°C
- Rab Limit: -12°C