The Torque Pants are a light-weight and close fitting technical climbing pant, designed in a Matrix™ stretch fabric with light-wegiht yet tough reinforcement areas, designed for take abuse in the mountains.
Rab has made the articulation zones throughout the Torque Pant even lighter, without lessening the abuse these pants can take in the mountains. The Matrix™ fabrics used are designed to offer the highest levels of stretch and freedom of movement, without compromising on performance and durability. With durable reinforced knee and kick patches, and zipped leg closures to accommodate larger mountain boots, the Torque Pant is a fully featured mountain pant, ideal for both technical climbing and general outdoor use.
- *Matrix DWS™ fabric with lighter weight articulation zones
- Matrix SWS™ reinforcement on knee and instep
- Wicking elasticated waistband with low bulk shockcord adjustment
- YKK® zipped fly opening
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped rear pocket
- YKK® zipped expanding leg closure
- Knee articulation
- *Webbing loops at hem for under boot cord attachment
- 50+ UPF (25+ on knee and instep)
- Fit: Slim
These technical pants are designed with a slim fit to provide greater freedom of movement. A thin baselayer can be worn underneath these pants.